Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

Volume profil and Market Profil

These 2 indicators allow to see the volume of exchanges on every assets with different timeframes: it could be nice to hace a custom indicator that allows to decide if we want a monthky, a weekly composite volume profil on the right side and a daily volume profil over the candles with an overlay visual effect.

Add to this: Open, Close, Value Area, IB Range of the day and in option of the previous day.

Check Sierrachart for these tools.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lifespiritlifespirit shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Burak BirerBurak Birer commented  · 

Volume profile could be made of real ctrader traders volume. (just like sentiment but detailed as volume profile for each price range)

• TobiTobi commented  · 

A Daily Market Profile as underlay (normal tf is M30) is nice.
        Additional to that a VWAP and the moving POC would be very helpful. I like it very much.
        I din't think that it is too difficult for CTrader - in MT4 it also works fine.

• tomtr27tomtr27 commented  · 

Benutze auch Sierra für die Analyse ! CTrader nur für Order ! Das kann cTrader wohl nicht umsetzen. Zu Komplex ! Sierra ist eine absolut Professionelle Platform. Denke CTrader ist eher für Hobby Trader !

Feedback and Knowledge Base