Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

Last update is horribe. Left panel steals a place. This is anoying!

35 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Artem shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julio Hiram commented  · 

Pressing F11 will change the layout and the left panel can be hidden.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Latest update keeps hanging all the time too.

• Francis commented  · 

Yes, the new panel is totally useless. Can't believe there is no possibility to get rid of it. Not a great move from cTrader, same as I can't believe there is no possibility to create a new trade setup by how much %percent of my trading account I want to risk. One has to elaborate correct amount of volume to match the % of I want to trade. How easy it would be if I could just set my PIPs and % of my trading account I want to trade and it would automatically calculate the volume. Is my way somehow strange or what... :)))

• Anonymous commented  · 

New to cTrader.
        Execution aside, as a charting platform there are a couple things I like that are missing for me in MT4. However, there are MT4 features missing. It's a shame we can't have best of both Worlds.

1. Rectangles snap to the Candle - great. However, it is not perfect. For a single candle - fine, but if there are a group of candles and I want to pick the tail of one candle and the wick of another, I have to drag the rectangle along. In the process the setting for the wick is lost (or vice versa). In TradingView this 'magnet' feature works perfectly and yet we are ALSo able to adjust and manually configure and calibrate the rectangle, but, Alas, cTrader doesn't allow us to set the parameters for the rectangle. So, not only does the 'snap' or magnet feature not work properly when cutting across candles, we are not able to adjust the parameters in the Properties dialog like can in TradingView and even MT4.

Single Line.
        If we want to have a horizontal line that doesn't cut across the whole chart, we have to use the Trendline tool. However, again, while it snaps on at one end, there is no way to calibrate the level and because it doesn't automatically draw a perfect horizontal we can only approximate and that's not good enough. Again, we are unable to go into properties and ensure both ends are at teh same level price point.
        Since, I'm new to cTrader, perhaps there is a way that I missed

I don't use indicators except for the rectangle and TL, but I use the TL often as a 'ray' because I don't like using horizontal lines that cut across the entire chart; I like to see the source of the candle Im drawing the ray from.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Testing cTrader for the first time.
        After digging and digging it turns out that it's actually impossible to hide panels and dialogs that distract and take up Chart real-estate. Yes, it's actually impossible. I still can't quite believe it though.
        SPOTWARE believe that their beloved cTrader is THE best, right?

• Artem commented  · 

This is absolutely true!

• viv commented  · 

Yes I really like the interface of ctrader but the left hand menu pane should have an option to be removed as I need as much space as possible to monitor multiple charts. Thanks.

• Alex commented  · 

This is true. I hate new look

• Anonymous commented  · 

i urge c trader team to revert back to the previous layout at urgent basis. I shall be grateful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base