Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

newly added side panel is useless

there is a side panel in the updated c trader desktop platform. The new layout is rather pointless and also makes the habitual working complex. The feature is useless so please revert back to the previous layout. Thank you.

18 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ZJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make sure to vote this issue up here too:
        http://vote.spotware.com/forums/229166-ideas-and-suggestions-for-ctrader-and-calgo/suggestions/34386046-last-update-is-horribe-left-panel-steals-a-place

You have to wonder if the cTrader team actually uses their software? As the 3.3 update is a strong case in point.

To select tools from the right and chart options settings from the left is like a continual game of Pong or table tennis. While you allow the right toolbar to be moved the new 3.3 left toolbar is fixed in place. Was this a decision by comittee or just one brilliant individual in the groups decision?

Making such a major UI / workflow change and providing no option to change to the previous workflow settings is another complete failure.

Is there a reason why zoom isn't located on the right toolbar? This is where all the chart tools are and would make the most sense from a user interface design. Do cTrader other users agree or prefer it at the top?

Can you also re-evaluate the Zoom tool as a whole. Why doesn't the mouse center wheel perform the zoom task? Or why does cTrader have preset zoom levels? To make us work harder to get to the information we need? Zoom features usually allow the user to select an area and enlarge juit that desired area. Seems pretty straight forward doesn't it? When used in this manner I get to focus on my specific area and saves me time scrolling left to rigth as cTrader is designed now.

Since I have taken the time to write this comment on user interface, why is the crosshair a toolbar option and not just on by default?

All other programs do this and have the Open, High, Low, Close, and volume in the upper left hand corner of the chart by default. This is standard design and saves users having to click on this useless option again and again to get chart information. With this change alone two current toolbar items would be removed and eliminate 100's of clicks per day for your users.

Pretty please with a cherry on top please have your team trade using your software and look at other tools like Trading View. It's not difficult to slowly copy the smart and hard work they have already done for you. cTrader could take a few features from this site with each update and soon have a much better software platform.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was my
        First complaint immediately after they updated it. They are morons and don’t know how to create anything worth while. There creativity stopped after they created ctrader.

My sons video games gets better support then a professional platform. Amazing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove this urgently as it is disturbing the trade setup platform display that i am used too. This can be added as an option tab view at the top and this can be put there as an option to enable or disable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base