Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

Show Net profit instead of Gross profit on position line

A position line on a chart is showing info like lot size, pips, gross profit and it is difficult to tell if a position is already hit profit or still in loss because the gross profit does not add up commission and other costs. The problem is during scalping and many position which are closed after seeing +ve gross profit ended up up in loss because of that

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ivan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like Wesley's suggestion to make it optional to choose between gross profit and net profit.
        I just want to point out a couple more things, I am using a 15 inch laptop and real estate for chart is really small if I keep the positions panel open and it is very difficult to find out the one need to be closed out of 20 or 30 open positions even from a detached position panel.
        cTrader has set a whole new high standard when it comes to trading platforms and this position line is a real life saving handy facility. Spotware team, please consider this option asap.

• Wesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this an option to change between gross profit and net profit.

• Snowy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can select what you want to see on a position or history line.
        Right click on the header line and a list of items will be shown in a popup menu. Un-/Tick what you want and thereby customize what your position / history line shows.

Feedback and Knowledge Base