Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

9 FREAKEN PIP SPREAD IN A SCALP TRADE ????? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

9 FREAKEN PIP SPREAD IN A SCALP TRADE ????? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

That's what I am looking for in profit and you go nuts in the Wellington session|?

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DO NOT VOTE HERE. This Anonymous guy should change broker. It has nothing to do with the platform (cTrader)
    So please remove this thread, so we can talk about functionality again and not about stealing brokers.

• Ash S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are people complaining? sorry have to say - spreads and liquidity are correlated... wellington session? People actually trade that?? I am an ex fund manager - asian session yes, euro and us session yes - that is all. We dont even bother with just Aussie and NZ session. 22 Pips is obviously a lot but - if your up doing NZ session - why not just wait for a few hours and do the Asian session?

Have to admit although we know the volatility at 10pm uk time it’s madness some of those spreads!!

There is a good indicator that shows the spread without you having to calculate for cTrader but same with me I got hit with a 15 pip spread on CHFJPY (ICMarkets) fuked up my rm, live and learn.

Oh yeah....10 pips spread against me...but in the opposite way...2.6...

Volatility totally the same....are you really serious\? I've watched this for 3 hours waiting for my mark and this is what happens? is this normal|?

Feedback and Knowledge Base