Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

OCO orders (one cancels the other)

When one order is executed the other is canceled.

259 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JB42 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's not give up! It makes no sense to me that such a basic yet very important feature is not present in cTrader. I like the platform and would like to keep using it.

• Sig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WAKE UP SPOTWARE!
    How can you ignore such an important and popular request for so long?!

• Rafael Maia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since 2013 this suggestion has been voted on and has never been implemented. As well as Double Tick for Limit Order. No one from Spotware is actually listening.

• Adriese commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, since the last comment due to I'm in the US CTrader is no longer available to me such a bummer!

• Gordon Hodgkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree so much with you fellow traders about Spotware not having OCO orders. Dam frustrating to say the least!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OCO ("Order cancels order") ORDERS

How is it that in this advanced era of technology, CTrader lacks the important tool of OCO ("Order cancels order") ? This is an important and rather elementary tool for all traders, and there is really no reason for it to not be included.

I came to this page out of frustration with your constant, never-ending "upgrades" that just make your product more and more frustrating and difficult to use and understand. Specifically, I came here looking for help on your tinkering with "Trailing stops" that takes what was once a great tool, and is utterly destroyed and unintuitive by not allowing one to set the profit target for triggering the trail. You would be well to listen to all your other users on here, and stop tinkering with something that is already quite fine. Every so-called "upgrade" makes your system inferior and unintuitive. Do you actually care about the comments on here, or is this all for show?

Lastly, why do you FORCE your upgrades onto people? Why not give people a choice as to whether to upgrade, rather that using your Draconian method of creating upgrade headaches for people who don't want an upgrade?
    Really.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just realised Spotware's comment was on January 2014...guess it's not really happening?

Any updates on this?

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to hear OCOs will be implemented in the future, sooner the better!

Just started a new topic, more general but following on from this.
    Topic is called "More order types!", as OCO is just one of many orders currently unavailable in cTrader. Other basic but useful orders include Trailing stops, Parent-child etc.

Please vote if you agree!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base