Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

Ability to set all pairs default order size

98 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recent changes to the cTrader were excellent, adding the ability to set all pairs default order size will enhance the functionality even more.

• tradertowin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

unfortunately, this hasn't been fixed till this day: 2015, June 5th. Just blowned my demo account today forgetting to change the default order size. It should remember the size I last use or need to leave blank and require to fill it each order.

• Lina Ricciardi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fxpro should have set default order size on trades!!!!It is a great platform!I did the same thing of buying 100k instead of 10k more then a few times.I even accidentally bought 1 million once that was the fastest $650.00 made with just a few pips, it was on my demo account though!It is great to have the 1 click buy/sell order to get in and out of trades quickly but if you accidentally click on the wrong amount,you can lose all your money!This is REALLY RISKY!!To lose all your money with one click of the mouse.Fxpro needs to get default order sizes on platform.I thought to myself what , would happen if this was a real account ,with real money and I made this mistake.What would happen?I was told I am responsible for my order entries and if make that mistake it could cost me all my money but default order size is a absolute necessity!!!!

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't say how many times when I entered a trade with 100k units instead of 10k units and not realize it until a few hours later.

• Muhammad Imran Sarwar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea is great, I also wanted to post the same............specially its a very big problem in mobile plateform.........default size of lot should be the minimum allowed by broker.
        or
        Default size of lot should be set by user or what so ever.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should have been implemented from the very beginning!. Also separate default order size for Gold and Silver since they use different units of measurement(oz).

Feedback and Knowledge Base