Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

Customisable Tick Chart - Choose any number of ticks per candle

I find the tick charts too small, personally I like to use tick charts up to 1000 ticks. the normal use of tick charts for scalpers are 80 to 500 ticks, the current 34 ticks is not usable

169 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us change the amount of ticks per candle. It's currently the one thing holding me back from using cTrader!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

12000 to 16000 tick chart would be great as this would be the equivalent of a 4h time frame but much more smoothed.

Please allow the number of ticks to be customisable to big values like this.

• pumin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add ability to choose any number for ticks per candle. This request was from 2014, and now is 2017.

• Andres Ortiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cAlgo and cTrader should have the possibility to choose any timeframe in ticks, no only the diferent ticks options it has. The ideal would be that anyone could choose the period of ticks that would, for example (100 ticks), (250 ticks), (50 ticks), (1000 ticks), (3500 ticks), any period of ticks they want, in order to see the chart more accurate according to the price changing and not only by the time (which are the most common timeframes, but actually they are not so accurate).

• aglctid123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It could be very nice to set the number of ticks we would like to have on the graph.

For the moment the limit is 32 ticks but i like to have the 100 ticks or more...

• photize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide those dam extra Tick settings and also the possibility to filter the candle to full pip movements ie 4 digit , certain systems require this facility thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best solution would be the possibility to determine every possible tick volume per period between 2 and 1000 ticks in cTrader and cAlgo.

But if the effort is too high for this solution at the moment, at least more settings based on fibonacci numbers are necessary: 55, 89, 144, 233 ticks per period.

• Michael C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Besides there is an error. Max ticks currently is 34 but in "What's new" section the post about added tick charts says we can view tick charts of up to 55 ticks.

• SK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need more tick charts such as 80 to 1000 ticks. Also Fibonacci numbers tick charts

• Louis Berman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I typically test MILLION of ticks at a single go. My custom solution tests against 40+ GB of ticks at a time....

• Vu Nguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cTrader rocks!
        from elegant ui, great features, easy programming script,...

i hope that Spotware will add user-defined number of tick in chart like 89,144,200... and provide function/method to access tick data like bid, ask, tick volume, real volume.

that would be AWE...wait-for-it...SOME! :-)

thank you Spotware

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base