Describe a new feature or changes to a current feature that would improve your trading.

cTrader for Mac

321 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xlix shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

101 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • voO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see cTrader running for MAC. Currently I am bound to the web trader.

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please we need an alternative to MetaTrader and of all my friends who trade the ratio is 3:1 mac users and there are about 75 of us using Mac so please

• Dicu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

.... uau ... I'm realy impress ... UNDER REVIEW is important update from "Spotware" ... and important one ... we have a chance to have cTrader for Mac ....
        Thank you "spotware"

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I've been using cTrader for 3 years and been patiently waiting for a Mac version - Web version just isn't the same, and dual booting for 1 program is just ridiculous (having tried and reverted).

Please create a version for Mac OS x

• Dmitry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are so many Mac Traders in the world and still there is no Ctrader mac version. What a shame .

• Rahat Ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need cTrader for MAC, at least give us hope by giving estimated time period, please!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's already 2018. We have been requesting since 2014. Come on spotware! It's high time to consider this.

• Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm quite sure that a lot of people (me included) will migrate from MT to Ctrader. Go for it Spotware.

• Don Doffe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is probably one of the most commented feature requests.

From my perspective, the case for cTrader is not just another platform - it is about the market share.
        cTrader is a fantastic ecosystem, yet it is lagging behind the MT. Having Mac users will bring the influencers, will create the buzz, will extend the awareness of the platform beyond just Mac users.

Please consider this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base